Celia Oyler, Ph.D., co-director of TCICP and professor of inclusive education at Teachers College, Columbia University is available for keynote talks, interactive workshops, and working sessions with school and district leaders.
She is the author of Learning to Teach Inclusively: Student Teachers Classroom Inquiries; Actions Speak Louder than Words: Social Action as Curriculum; and Making Room for Students: Sharing Teacher Authority in Room 104.
Examples of keynote presentations include:
- Teaching so all can learn: Centering difference in the heterogeneous classroom
- Getting out of the special ed box: A long, unfinished journey
- Displacing normalcy: Continuous action towards inclusive education
- What’s going on? Educational “reform” and the landscape for new teachers
- Special education and white supremacy: Unraveling the knot of segregation
- Social action for reclaiming public education
- Understanding standardized testing and value added models of teacher evaluation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.